Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adios November, Hola December

I can't believe November is over. Really, I can't believe that the last month of 2010 started earlier this week, but I'll save that post for a rainy day in January. For now, it's all about what November was. A couple of years ago I wrote in a journal the top 10 of every month, and I've decided to restart the tradition. Feel free to chime in with your own top happenings!

Top 10 November
10. It's been a month and I'm still happier at work than I ever thought possible
9.  Almost winning the GT Alumni cornhole tournament.
8. Meeting a new blog (and hopefully real life!) friend.
7. Friendsgiving & football watching
6. Spending a Sunday with one of the best friends & her family
5. Game night
4. Meeting with my prayer partner/friend to check out a new restaurant for brunch
3. Reading The Hunger Games
2. Thanksgiving with my family
1. Starting a new job that I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment