Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Florida

It's 11:00pm on the Wednesday before Christmas.

I'm sitting on my parents couch 2/3 of a bottle of wine deep, wishing I was wearing my footie pajamas. See below. And yes, me & the boy pictured below are wearing matching footie pajamas, and yes, I am wearing the black ones and he is wearing the pink ones. It's how he rolls. But for the record, I owned them first.

The only tacky party I went to this year, too.

My parents dog is sitting snuggled up next to me in the chair slowly but surely taking up more than her half.

It's nice and cozy inside the house... with the air conditioning running because I'm in south Florida. Not exactly the kind of Christmas I like, but I'll take a sundress over ski bibs this year.

I'll be updating you about traveling over the holidays, how to do Disney Christmas-style, and a variety of other things. This post may just serve as a reminder to me of the things to come.
I think the PW would consider this bokeh. I call it unintentional.
 I make no promises, so if I don't talk to you before then, Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Happy New Year! Happy Valentine's Day! Hoppy Easter! God Bless the USA! Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment