Mainly I wanted to tell you about item #1, and how I basically died when I ate it and then promptly ran to Trader Joe's to get 12 more packages. I cooked them, grated fresh parm cheese on top, and pronounced them my new favorite food. But, below, you'll find my favorite things to purchase from my friend Joe that likes to Trade things. He's pretty handy, that Joe.
1. Goat Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli
2. Green Fin wine
3. Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Tapenade
4. Frozen Feta Cheese & Caramelized Onion puffs
5. Frozen scallops
6. Vanilla Ice cream & Brownie Bites
7. Honey infused goat cheese log
8. Mini peanut butter cups
9. Pink lemonade
10. Frozen individual packages of brown rice
I always walk out with a handful of other random things, and I could spend an hour staring at the cheeses alone. And the frozen foods make me want to never cook again. What do you love to get at Trader Joe's?