Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2nd Friend-Face Post...

So I sent an email a minute ago to a bunch of girlfriends about a recipe swap.

My best friend from my best-friend-from-high-school's college emailed me back this:

Best Friendsies Casserole

1/2 a beer in the shower
6" of chip'n'dale twiffie
10 mile walk to the Rio for a shitty cheeseburger and a demonstration
2 nights in a row hanging out over Thanksgiving (told ya I saw her then!)
1/3 of most days spent on Gchat

Combine ingredients and bake in Atlantic City for a weekend. It works every time.

The first 3 are references to the 3 days we spent in Vegas in 2007 where our friendship blossomed and bloomed. Our Gchat conversations are generally variations of "OMG!!! WTF?!!! NO WAY!! GIRLLLL!!! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT!! Guess what I ate yesterday?" And now that she is back in Atlanta, we really do see each other as often as 2 nights in a row.

Some girls gush about their boyfriends or husbands, so don't mind me, I'll just sit here and gush about my girlfriends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment