Monday, October 11, 2010

Domino Effect

On Friday, I bought this: 
canon rebel xs

On Saturday, I took a bajillion pictures (thank you to all of my extremely patient friends for tolerating my annoying stalkerazzi ways). 

Today, I am going to make this:
camera strap cover via www.designsponge.com
Using this fabric:
www.premierprints.com

And if my computer is working, tomorrow I will have one of these.

Happy photographing & sewing to me. 
PS - Do you get why the title of this post is Domino Effect?
PSS - Can anyone recommend good photography or sewing blogs?

3 comments:

  1. AHH! SO excited Katie! You really need to come visit now and we'll just go on photo adventures.

    I'll be making strap covers too once I work up enough courage to open my machine. :)

    Also, I was debating about telling you about Booksneeze. I was thinking about reviewing all the books and shipping them to you, but I guess being able to pick your books and get them new is even better! Glad you caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD! I'm so freakin' jealous I can't even put it into words! But congrats on your amazing purchase.
    I can't wait to see that strap, I think I might make one for myself!
    I'm looking forward to all the pictures you've been taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post photos already! I'm dying to see what it can do! :D

    ReplyDelete