- An email that says, "Anyone attending the staff meeting (and I hope that is everyone) is welcome to wear jeans and more casual clothing this Friday. You can still attend the staff meeting if dressed in normal business casual attire, however don't wear jeans if not at the staff meeting!" I LIVE FOR THIS DAY, and this is the first time it's happened since I started. What do you think they'd say if I also rocked the cowboy boots? Too much? Ok.
- A phone call from my gram to tell me that Princess-to-be Katherine Elizabeth Middleton sounds an awful lot like Kathryn Elizabeth insertmylastnamehere and that she did a double-take when she heard that on the news because she thought maybe, just maybe, I was keeping this giant secret from her. Grams, I wish.
- Cooking pita pizzas (1with cheese, 1 with pepperoni) and not being able to stop thinking about them until you meet again.
- Realizing that the person you thought was "a friend of a friend" is really "a friend"
- Having someone tell you, "You are so lucky to have such awesome friends."
- When Itunes is on random play and the best song ever comes on and you can turn it up really loud and sing along because your officemate is traveling. Just me? Oh well, it's the truth. *NSYNC for life.
- Realizing that I don't have ANY plans after work.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
It's the Little Things
at 3:34 PM