Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Tunes!

I'm a country music lover. It's not a secret, and I'm anything but ashamed. I'm quite proud of how much I enjoy country music! It's up there with how much I love Bud Light, and if you make fun of me for either one, you can consider us no longer friends. Music & beer are serious issues, people.

Michael Sarver (source)
I wanted to share a few artists I've discovered recently and really enjoyed with my fellow country music lovers :) The last time I did this I didn't have good news to report, so I'm glad that I thought in advance and actually listened to the music before telling you guys about it!

Michael Sarver (left) has a BEAUTIFUL voice. His song Angels Sing brings tears to my eyes. I love his music -- he is so talented, and I'd be shocked if I didn't hear his music on my radio soon!

Jonalee White (source)
Jonalee White (right) reminds me of the Dixie Chicks combined with Sara Evans and the sassiness of Miranda Lambert. The songs are catchy, fun, and easy to sing along to. I have no idea how "new" of an artist she is, but she's new to me so hopefully she's new to you too!

Walker Hayes (below) is just plain FUNNY! I fell in love with his music when I was browsing iTunes one night and found myself wishing there was more than 4 songs! Plus, the man is straight sexy. Yum.

Walker Hayes (source)
So there you have it -- my newest country music finds. Anyone else have any good music finds in the last few weeks? I'll be the first one to admit that I downloaded these as well as some (aka the entire discography) Hannah Montana. I'm still a little confused about when she is Hannah and when she is Miley, but either way I like the music.

Yep -- I like Miley Cyrus and Bud Light. I don't even know what that means.









No comments:

Post a Comment