Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Confessions



My Friday Confessions is two-fold. First of all, I confess that the button above will link you to the blog of a very, very dear friend of mine that I have "known" for 10+ years, probably longer but we can't remember. She just had a sweet little baby girl. Check it out - she's artsy, craftsy, and she's a bombass photographer. And send kisses to sweet baby J, too.

Second of all, I HATE liking things other than wall posts and photos on Facebook. (Yes I included a link in case you have been living under a log for the last 7 years). This whole new revamped Facebook where I have to follow my interests is complete CRAP as far as I'm concerned. So I like Taylor Swift. What of it? But do I really want to see her newsfeed updates and that she has 14,449 12 year olds comment on her status? Uh, no.

Facebook, if we could just revert back to 2005 when you hit your prime, that'd be great. In the meantime friends, for the love of all things good (and your ability to FB stalk me), please people STOP sending me requests to "like" your whatever. I'm not going to do it. Seriously. It's because of this feature that I have considered de-activating my facebook and also why I have made it virtually impossible to find me via that particular social networking site. So THERE, I sure showed you Facebook.

But really... it's FB-1, KT-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment