Thursday, July 29, 2010

Uhhh...

Apparently it's my turn to field all the weirdos of the world. Unfortch, this one is someone I know for real and not just some stranger from the interwebz. Does that make it weirder or normal-er? I don't even know.

Jason: im farting at my desk
Jason: it smells bad. I have the beer farts
Katie: ew.
Sent at 1:13 PM on Thursday

Thank you for that vital piece of information while I sit at my desk in ATL and you are at yours in NYC. This makes me infinitely happier that I no longer work with you, however unnecessary the sharing of this information was.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to stuffing my face with peanut butter m&m's and photoshopping myself and my friends into pictures with celebrities. I'll be sure to post some of my work as I finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment