Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Have A Lot Of Reading To Do

And rather than whittling away my time tweeting with some of my favorite girls about TV shows and life after pregnancy and spending Friday nights watching a cat climb the back of a door and moving and God-only-knows-what-else, I should probably spend my evenings tackling this:



Please note how many books I am in the 1st position for. I'd also like to note that I have 1 overdue book at home that I haven't finished, and 3 more sitting on my counter to be read. All of these books were recommended to me, either by one of the aforementioned chicas, or on other blogs that I read. I need to get busy, methinks.

So in case you were wanting to read something new, or maybe just needed a push in the direction of the library... you can do it all from the comfort of your bed in your pajamas at 11am on a Saturday. Or, I mean, you could get up and be functional, but where's the fun in that?

Happy Saturday and Happy Day-That-My-Baby-Sister-Comes-Home! I can't wait to see her little face and boss her around. It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment