Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#monthofmovement for January 2014~

Many, many moons ago some friends & I tried to make #changeyourlifechallenge happen. It was awesome and super fun, but it really ended up being just us. Whatever, we liked it and kept it up for a fair amount of time. And then no one joined us so it kind of fizzled away. C'est la vie!

But now my fab friend Jessie is back with the #monthofmovement and I am quite literally jumping on the bandwagon. I have a 1/2 marathon that needs to be trained for, tennis matches that need to be won, plus a bunch of Groupons and coupons burning holes in my pockets! I also found a Groupon for a CrossFit gym, and I'm hoping that one a little bit closer to my house will match the deal. I've been interested in trying CrossFit for a while so fingers crossed they will match the Groupon rate. If not, oh well, but you never know until you ask! Update: no dice. Your loss, CrossFit!


Not to mention I'm really kind of DYING to win my office's FitBit competition in the first month. That Amazon gift card has my name all over it (after the 3 people who are currently beating me.. but we're not even a week in so let's not get hasty)

So... who's with us?
 
PS - major props to my blog designer and good friend, Nicole, for the excellent logo!

1 comment: