Sunday, March 20, 2011


Credit
I spent the weekend in Tiger, GA with a group of 100 high-schoolers. To some that may indicate that I have lost my mind. I assure you, I haven't. The teens were on FIRE -- they asked questions, answered them, opened their hearts, and let the Spirit move them. It was amazing to watch this group of young people transform from strangers to friends, from nervous to confident, from dread to excitement. To watch a group of 16 year old boys stand around with their arms across their chest Friday night, arms by their side and actually looking at the song lyrics Saturday morning, and by Saturday night, singing their hearts out with tears rolling down their faces. I am so proud of the teens, I am so proud of the people I worked with to put the retreat together, and honestly, I am so proud of myself for choosing this life and choosing this journey with God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment