Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry Dudes.

Even though I think there are approximately 3.2 people who actually expect an update from me, I feel as though I should apologize for being boring, lame, and missing. I've been BUSY. Beyond BUSY. The BUSIEST I've ever been.

Slammed at work - trying to redesign a website is hard, but today is the day it will all be revealed my friends. We've had deadlines and meetings and manufacturers and more meetings and more deadlines but FINALLY i think things are settling back down into a little bit more normal routine. I say that, and I'm really kind of supposed to be doing other stuff right now in preparation for my 5 hours of meetings that are taking place starting in 45 minutes.

So anyway...excuses aside, I'll do better. I leave you with a story.

I got home from dinner last night (at Rocky Mountain pizza... hello college nostalgia!) and was laying in my bed reading. I see movement out of the corner of my eye. We all know how well I deal with bugs... GUESS what was creepy-crawling all over my bed? Stupid little spider. I went and got my trusty bug-killer shoe and stomped that little dude. I just washed my sheets yesterday morning, too. Oh well, he's long gone now. I hate bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment