Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Father's Day

I was having a hard time deciding what to get for/do for my dad for Father's Day.

Option 1: Season 1 Big Bang Theory. My dad loves this show, as I think a lot of dad's will. Bazinga.

Option 2: A gift card to the Bass Pro Shop. Since moving to Florida, he has become addicted to fishing. This warrants another post in and of itself.

Option 3: Georgia Tech gear. He can never have enough. EVER.

Option 4: Just send a card and call it a day.

Option 5: Treat him to dinner with me next time he's in town (approx. every 6 weeks).

In the end, I went with Option 3! I bought him a pair of GT Croakies, and I bought myself a matching pair. I gave them to him while I was visiting with them in SanDestin over Memorial Day Weekend, and I have to say... HUGE SUCCESS!!! He put them on immediately and even when I saw him today, was still sporting the GT Croakies!

So, if you are looking for a gift idea for Pops Day, hopefully these were some thought-provoking ideas. If not... leave some suggestions in the comments for others!

I'll do a full tribute to my Dad post soon... he's earned it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment