Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Friends.

I wanted to tell you all about my friends.

You see, they are a very special group of people to me. Why? Because they are mine, and I love them with all my heart. For Valentine's Day, I was going to do this but for my friends. Alas, I ran out of time (and truthfully, out of 52 reasons that applied to everyone & were socially acceptable to put on a deck of cards that were going to be used) so I botched the idea and just sent extremely delayed Valentine's Day cards instead.

I have a lot of friends, or I guess enough for to keep me busy and entertained, but for now I'm going to showcase the girls. Mainly the girls I spend the most time with or talking to. That should be enough for now. I really want to put their pictures up, but I'm afraid they'll hate me forever. Oh well, friends, hate away. You're my friends, you're allowed.


L-R: me, Kathryn & Rachel in Tampa, Florida for the ACC Championship, December 2009 - the beginning of a fabulous weekend, complete with a Yellow Jacket victory! I'm pretty sure the three of us have had more adventures together in the last year, and while some were a major bust, the majority have been complete successes. I'm sure more adventures are to come...


L-R: Kelsea, Amanda, Rachel, Lizzie, & myself at Amanda's house for her Graduation Party, May 2009 - the end of what was perhaps the best semester of my life, and I wasn't even in school!


L-R: Erika & myself in Valencia, Spain, June 2008 - what a life-changing summer!


My sister Lauren & I on a 10-day cruise through the Panama Canal, December 2008 - best vacation we've ever been on! Quality family time, great friends, can't be beat!


Sydney & myself in Las Vegas, May 2007 - she's been my best friend since our senior year of high school, and no matter how far away, or how long we go without talking, some things just never change. Silly Magical Crunk 4 life.

There are friends that aren't pictured, mainly because I don't have pictures I'm willing to share with the world. The main point of this is to tell everyone how grateful I am for my friends. For the ones I talk to every day and see every weekend, for the ones who I talk to once every 6 months and see even less frequently, and for the ones that fall in between. Never in my life have I felt luckier to have the friends that I do. This is for the girls that I call, day or night, no matter what, and I never have to censor myself, I never have to apologize for who I am, and they love me unconditionally.

To my friends: You mean the world to me, I don't know where I would be without you, and I am eternally grateful for your friendship and support. And I thought you should know.






No comments:

Post a Comment