Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

2012, you taught me things and offered me experiences that I never could have imagined. 2 weeks in Australia, 2 years at my beloved job, a lake house that I have dreamed about, relationships that made me laugh and cry, trips across the country and around the world in all directions. What a journey, in only 365 short days.
 
2013, I am so excited for you. I'm making a new 101 in 1001 list - stay tuned. I've got 3 international trips in the works, 4 weddings already on the books, and a job that will take me wherever I want to go. There are questions that remained unanswered, friends to dream with, and adventures to be shared.
 
I want to fall in love this year. I want to know myself. I want to spend on what's important to me and save on what's not. I want to keep my fingers and toes painted and my hair done and decrease the number of days I spend on the couch. In 2013, I want to open my eyes to the world around me and explore.
 
It all feels so whimsical, so light and airy and fluffy. That is my hope and dream for 2013 - live on a whim, be whimsical.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment