Wednesday, April 27, 2011

There's more to me than hair & nail polish, I swear

It's true - a girl really hates to change hair dressers. Even more so than my hair though, I am loyal to my nail lady. Like, to a fault. Well, maybe not more than my hair...we'll say equal. Don't worry, Van Michael, I'm still all yours, blonde tresses and all.

Mystical Nail in Buckhead, right next to Johnny's Hideaway is my nail salon of choice, and they have never steered me wrong. First they pointed in the direction of Can You Tapas This? Then when I discovered Lincoln Park After Dark, wonderful Kim who does my nails ordered it for me so she never ran out again after a slight disaster (I couldn't find it on the shelf). Then, yesterday I went in for a mani/pedi and there was a girl in there getting her nails done too. She was having an impossible time deciding what color to get, to the point that even I was like...WOMAN JUST CHOOSE A COLOR AND BE DONE.

And of course the ever faithful staff at Mystical Nail swooped in and saved the day by recommending...

Fiji by Essie

And then I died, and demanded I have it on my nails right now immediately. Forget OPI Not Like the Movies (my most recent obsession), I had to have this. There was no question. And I'm obsessed! I keep looking down at my fingernails and LOVING it! 

I'll update ya'll on my birthday later this week, but I'll leave you with this little tidbit:
Happy 25th to me!

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous!! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and the nail polish colour! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete