Sunday, April 17, 2011

PS...

I bought own domain name yesterday! I know this is probably one of the dorkier things I have done, with staying up way too late making pivot tables coming in a close second, but I am really excited.

I have kind of gone back and forth for a while on whether or not this was something I wanted to do, and I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. Plus, I actually really like The Secret Life of Katie despite the fact that I came up with it 3+ years ago just before I headed out on my life-changing Spanish adventures.

So, I'm not really sure what this means for all of you. I think you might have to update your Google Reader subscriptions, but that's all. Nothing else is changing, so don't worry, I'll still be oversharing about my life and my friends lives one blog post at a time.

Because I said so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment