Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


To the woman who, after many long years of being my worst enemy, is now my best friend, the person I call when everything is right (and more often when everything seems wrong), and my voice of reason.

She hits my sister for me when Lauren is being bad... (basically all the time)


And she poses for pictures on the beach even though she really didn't want to. Because that's what mom's' do, things their daughters tell them to even if they REALLLLLLLLLY don't want to, and will probably kill said daughters when they see that their picture has been posted on the internet.

And back in the stone ages (like 1952 or something), she looked like this and modeled in a fashion show. Ow Ow!


Mom, I love you! Thanks for being the best, and for loving me no matter what. I know you kind of had to, but still... you mean the world to me! And for the record... just like you are more and more like Grandma every day, I am more and more like you. I've just kind of embraced it, because really, there are a lot worse things to be.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment