Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bloggy Makeover Time!

Ya'll may have noticed some changes 'round here if you click over frequently. I enlisted the help of my sweet friend Nicole to give the blog a makeover. We went back and forth on iterations and exactly what I was looking for and I pretty much love it. We're still working on some small tweaks like photo size and colors in different places, so bear with us. Maybe I'll have her do a guest post about some of the magic behind the scenes... would anyone be interested? I know I would, but not sure anyone else cares.
 
I think my favorite feature is the "Life, One list at a time" but honestly, I love the whole header.
 
 
In related news, I've been working some Pinterest magic on recipes, attempting to get my DIY on, and generally wreaking havoc on my own life. I bought season tickets for the Broadway Atlanta series, so I guess I'd consider that a win. I'm trying to do more activities that are cultural and fun and don't involve a hangover. I know, so grown up and responsible. Let's see how long it lasts... 
 

School is moving along, my foot is still broken, and I'm still single so really nothing all that new around here. I guess this is why I resort to a blog makeover as good blog fodder. Sorry if you were expecting more.


 
Upcoming travels: Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelpha, and maybe San Fransisco, although that one might have to wait until 2014. Also planning #kanda2014, we're thinking 10-12 days in Greece & Macedonia in between my spring and summer semesters. Ambitious, yes, but since when has that stopped me? One of my friends also went to yacht week in Greece late this summer, so maybe I'll just steal his idea instead of coming up with my own.
 
Anyway, that's life in a nutshell. I found my holiday party attire so one of these days I'll get around to posting that. You're all going to love it and be totally shocked that it's a Jessica Simpson number. I just love her clothes and shoes and her (even though when I think of her I think of Jessica & Nick & chicken of the sea... or is it tuna?)
 
I digress. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, it looks great! I'd be interested to read about the behind-the-scenes stuff!

    & I was sorry to hear about your foot. I hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete