Friday, September 20, 2013

BB Cream... pass

 
I know I can be dramatic sometimes (who me?!), but I was so excited about BB Cream. I love me some color. And then it proceeded to ruin my skin more than any PMS or pre-teen years could. Seriously! I had more pimples than a 13 year old boy, and they were the nasty kind that actually, physically hurt. It took me a few days to figure out exactly what was going on, but I identified the culprit and have since moved on. I guess lesson learned - if you have sensitive skin, BB cream is not for you. I can do a lot of terrible things to my skin (not wash it, mainly) and have it be fine, but I guess BB cream is where it draws the line. So now I know.
 
Sorry, BB Cream, I tried, and now I have 6 store-brand and 1 designer brand tube of pore-blocking gunk to contend with. Anybody looking for a freebie?
 
PS - Sorry I trashed your pretty image, Whit.
PPS - I had the exact same thing happen when I took Biotin, but worse
PPPS - I did find an amazing sunless tanner that I have big plans to post about, thanks to my new favorite blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh man sorry to hear that! I just started using CC cream, which is a little lighter. Never used BB cream but now I have no desire!

    ReplyDelete