Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Perusing the Internet, v2

I've mentioned before that I'm not the best internet browser, but recently I've found some really fascinating, inspiring, interesting or thought-provoking reads that I wanted to share.

  • Is 30 the new 20? I can relate to feeling less responsibility, taking less ownership, and putting things off 'until I'm 30.'
  • Watching a love story unfold brought tears to my eyes. The song, the dancing, the monologue... so touching!
  • I live for the day I can have all the people I love more than anything in the world in one place
  • Even though I was in Iceland 5 short months ago, I'm already daydreaming about going back, this time when the sun is shining nearly 24 hours a day. Maybe we won't see the Northern Lights, but all the other adventures we could explore leave me wishing wishing wishing.
  • Could you live in 78 sq. ft? I remember the cramped quarters of the dorms freshman year of college, and those were ~200 sq ft for 2. Oh, how I loved the close proximity of those dorms (see bullet point #3) but I don't think I could ever go back. 
  •  
  • One of my give-up's from the Lenten Adventure was using my phone while I was waiting. This article articulates that much better than I ever did. I wondered the whole time if the author talked to the girl or not. I would have.
  •  
  • Did you know beer makes you high?
  •  
  • The best Bachelorette blog ever
Please tell me what you've been reading about? I'm always desperate for new material!



1 comment:

  1. This blog post was amazing: http://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/twelve-habits-of-happy-healthy-people-who-dont-give-a-shit-about-your-inner-peace/

    ReplyDelete