I've mentioned before that I'm not the best internet browser, but recently I've found some really fascinating, inspiring, interesting or thought-provoking reads that I wanted to share.
- Is 30 the new 20? I can relate to feeling less responsibility, taking less ownership, and putting things off 'until I'm 30.'
- Watching a love story unfold brought tears to my eyes. The song, the dancing, the monologue... so touching!
- I live for the day I can have all the people I love more than anything in the world in one place
- Could you live in 78 sq. ft? I remember the cramped quarters of the dorms freshman year of college, and those were ~200 sq ft for 2. Oh, how I loved the close proximity of those dorms (see bullet point #3) but I don't think I could ever go back.
- One of my give-up's from the Lenten Adventure was using my phone while I was waiting. This article articulates that much better than I ever did. I wondered the whole time if the author talked to the girl or not. I would have.
- Did you know beer makes you high?
- The best Bachelorette blog ever