Thursday, June 20, 2013

BB Cream

I think I'm a little late to the party. In fact, I know I am. Proof, times three. Seriously. It's not often you find makeup advice, suggestions, or thoughts around here. I try to leave that to the professionals, which I am most certainly not.
 
My friend Whitney posted about the best BB creams the other day, and I kept thinking about it. I realized I got a BB cream in my BirchBox a few months ago, and no time like the present to try it.


Cheap BB Creams
The one I got in my BirchBox was Marcelle BB cream. I had no idea what to expect (I pretty much ignored all those blog posts I referenced above... what can I say, I'm a creature of habit!) so imagine my surprise when I realized this stuff was tinted! Then I got all nervous that it would be the wrong color. The only reason I put it on is because I've been looking for something lighter than foundation to incorporate into my summer makeup routine, and I think I've found it!



Now I just need to go to CVS or Target and buy 7 different kinds and figure out which is my favorite. I really liked the Marcelle brand but I am excited to try other kinds. I'm also not excited about the $27.00 price tag, so let's see how they compare!

image image

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from Marcelle but I do like a bb cream for day when I'm either just staying home or just doing some shopping. I tried a foundation finder by ps beauty, which is great btw, I really liked all the recommendations they give, they were very accurate - http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation. One of the recommendations they gave me when I was looking for something lighter was the garnier bb cream and I do like it, but I'm always curious if there's something even better out there.. xx Sammy

    ReplyDelete