Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Top 10

1. Starting acupuncture
2. Dinner/drinks with sweet Claire

3. Sunday evening dinner with some good friends
4. One of my best friends passing through Atlanta on her way to Argentina
5. A whirlwind trip to Chicago
6. Spending a day at the lake with my dad (and seeing the progress on our house!)


7. Watching the Peachtree Road Race runners


8. Moving into my own office at work (or rather, my officemate moving out)
9. Seeing HP7.2 with my Italian buddy
10. Helping a friend put together her wedding invitations

July was a mix of big things and little things that just made me happy.
August will be another good mix of big and little events. My calendar is already filling up.

How was your July? What are you looking forward to in August?

2 comments:

  1. My July can be summed up in one word: busy. Not really a great thing, not really a bad thing. As for August...I have a lot to look forward to, especially for the first half of this month, but as weird as it is I think I'm mostly looking forward to it being over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea for a post! Sounds like you had a great month :)

    ReplyDelete