Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Wednesday, I talk a lot.

It's Wednesday, which means that the dreaded Tuesday is over, and because I'm feeling uninspired and lazy and I'm really, really freaking busy at work, I'm leaving you with a list because it's really all my brain can put together right now without sounding incoherent. I might already sound incoherent, but humor me, mmk?

1. My trip to Argentina is stressing me out but I am SO EXCITED at the same time. South American airfare is no joke.
2. My mom & dad are coming to visit today and I can't wait. They're staying for 10 days!!
3. I'm getting my hair highlighted today. This is long, long overdue. My original appointment was 5 weeks ago. No one has called me a brunette yet, so I'll take it as a sign that my beloved hairdresser is worth every dime I pay her.
4. I have way too many things going on starting in September. Wedding, work trip to Texas, Argentina, weekend in Miami, another potential work trip to Texas, trying to squeeze a trip to DC in there somewhere...I don't have enough weekends. Or vacation days. Or, and this is the kicker...money!
5. I went to Two Urban Licks for the Sunday Splurge -- ya'll, it was awesome. I highly recommend going! Ask for Janeen to be your server, because she's the bomb. Plus, who doesn't like all you can eat and all you can drink?
6. I had an epiphany the other day when I realized that when it comes to work, I finally "get it." Nothing specific happened, but I walked out of my office, and I just kind of thought, "OK. I got this." Best. Feeling. Ever.
7. Sometimes I forget that I share bits and pieces of my personal life in this little forum, and then people talk to me about things, like my watch, or my sofa, and I'm like...how did you know I got a sofa? You live across the country. And then I remember, I blogged about it for a month. Oops.

That's about all I wanted to tell you today. Maybe I'll be back later with something more interesting. In the meantime I need to, you know, go do what they pay me to do while I'm here. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment