I love the beach because:
- Not that I wear makeup much in the first place, but I feel NO obligation to put on makeup or do my hair or primp in any way shape or form!
- Seafood, 'nuff said
- I will never forget a volleyball teammate when I was 16 telling me that she just "feels better about herself when she is tan" and I have to say for me that is a lot true. I LOVE THE SUN (and using sunscreen, of course!)
- It is a great excuse to spend an entire day reading
- The sounds of the ocean are so soothing... I mean they pale in comparison to falling asleep to the sounds of 75/85 but such are the sacrifices I make!
- SUN SUN SUN! Exercising in it, sleeping in it, reading it in, swimming in it, everything! I love the sun!
- Staying up late watching crummy movies and sleeping in late while the sun peeks through the curtains. Waking up at the beach is the best.
- Running on the beach, or along it!