Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Gameday!


It's the last gameday of what might have been the longest football season of my life (and of Georgia Tech's since I've been a fan!) While I am sad to see the end of football season, I am glad to have my Saturday's to do whatever I wish, and I'm glad that tailgating has ended (for more than one reason). I made it to all but one home football game this season, and traveled to Tallahassee, FL and Tampa, FL to see the Jackets take on Florida State University and Clemson (for the 2nd time this season)! What are your favorite memories from the 2009 football season? Some of my favorite (and not-so-favorite) memories of 2009 stem from football season -- rushing the field after beating #4 Virginia Tech, tailgating on the 5th Street Bridge, a pathetic loss to the University of Georgia, and a memorable weekend in Tampa.
So today, I am proud to be a Yellow Jacket and will say for the last time in the 2009 football season, "I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer!" Go Jackets!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment