Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meg Cabot, Overbite: A Bummer Book Review

overbiteYa'll. I am the most open-minded reader probably ever. I'll read anything, and probably like it. Except for The Poisonwood Bible. But seriously, it's really hard to find chick lit that I'm not going to be into. But this book was just. not. good. It was a legit waste of my time to read it. The writing was good, but the storyline was crappy. I'm even into the whole vampire stories, but this one just didn't do it for me.

I posted on one of the message boards I read that this book would be one I absolutely do NOT recommend, and at least one other person commented and agreed with me, so I'm not alone.

I'm sure there are people out there who are going to enjoy this book, but unfortunately I am not one of them. I'm going to go back to reading The Hunger Games (or re-reading I should say) and trying to make it to 50 books before the end of 2011. So close, yet so far away. 10 books to go. Think I can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment