1. Having friends in town (and sparklers in da club)
2. Saying goodbye to friends leaving town (and celebrating fall's arrival)
3. Coming in 1st place in our tennis league (and being undefeated!)
4. Putting up Christmas decorations
5. Finally getting back into the swing of things with my church's youth group
6. 7am tailgating
7. Having my parents here for a week over Thanksgiving
8. GT vs. UGA
9. Getting my hair cut & highlighted. Amazing what that does for one's self-esteem!
10. Celebrating 1 year at my job
Damn, November was good to me.
December has a lot to live up to.