Friday, February 27, 2009

#7: I almost ALWAYS fall asleep during movies, tv shows, and plays.

In fact, my last boyfriend eventually refused to take me on dates to the movies because he considered it a waste of money. When we were in Florida, he tried to convince his dad to drop me off at home before going to see The Simpsons Movie because we both knew that was a double waste of money.

I turn the TV on so I can fall asleep. Even if it's my favorite TV show... there is no stopping me. I really don't mean to fall asleep, and most times when I do I really didn't want to. In fact, for a long time I was not allowed to choose the "goodnight" television show because everyone knew that within the first 5 minutes I would be sound asleep, and whoever was watching would be stuck watching the other 55 minutes. Well, first I was limited to 30 minute shows, then banned from choosing altogether.

The best place I have fallen asleep? The iMAX theater at Fernbank Museum. Yep, I took Grace & Wyatt to see the dinosaurs and all the exhibits, and first I thing I do when I sit down in the comfy chairs in the Fernbank? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The munchkins woke me up for the cool parts. They rock.

Also, I am pretty sure this "habit" stems from my father, surprise surprise (but that is another post for another day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment