Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shop 'til you drop

Since I have been home, I have been on a shopping spree of sorts. I had a few things which required being purchased because they were used up in Spain. Then a few things needed to be purchased for ZTA Convention in Tuscon because every day was business casual, and I don't really own business casual. Then, on top of that, I figured I was already at the mall so why not peruse?!

I have been home 2 1/2 weeks now and here is what I have purchased (in no particular order):
 
- black reef flip flops
- brown reef flip flops
- a black suit
- new bras (4)
- a pink shirt with a bow on it
- a white shirt with a square neck and laciness
- a new purse
- 2 shirts that are silky soft and have a knot right where cleavage starts
- funky teal knee-length cotton skirt
- gray shirt like the white tube top i have

...and probably a lot more. I just felt like everything I purchased was justified and also on sale, and therefore I had every reason to go for it. I have banned myself from shopping until August, so hopefully there won't be any more great sales. 4th of July kind of wiped me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment