Sunday, July 7, 2013

Current Dream Vacation



Several months ago, a friend from work went on a week long yoga & surf retreat. She came home happy, rejuvenated, excited about life, and just... renewed. I didn't ask a lot of questions at the time, other than how it was, and got a pretty generic "AMAZING!" answer. Shame on me for not probing more at the time.

As I was researching trips, I remembered my friend's experience and asked her about it. Upon a few And then I decided that I have to go. The reviews on TripAdvisor are nothing but glowing. Yoga junkie I am not, but couldn't we all spend a week practicing yoga, surfing, and enjoying the company of strangers? Plus, there's a 6-passenger plane ride involved, zip-lining, cooking classes, massages, and so much more.

Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, please have me! And Delta, please lower the cost of your flights. Anyone want to join me? Right now I'm tentatively planning to go July 20-27, because nothing says relaxation like booking a trip less than 2 weeks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment