Hot damn, I can't believe the new year is actually here. I don't really know where 2011 went, but I know one thing: it was probably the best year of my 25. No exaggeration. Nothing fantastic happened. Nothing extraordinary. Instead, life went on. I didn't survive anything major. But I survived life's ups and downs and am 100% better because of it. I can honestly say I'm a better person, a more mature person, a wiser person, a smarter person, than I was in 2010. What an incredible thing to say, right?
2011 was aboslutely constant. I've had the same friends all year. I've had the same lacking romantic relationship. I've had the same job. I've driven the same car. I've lived in the same place. My hair has stayed the same color. All the important things, right?
So, what do I hope for 2012? If 2010 was grown-up and 2011 was constant, I hope 2012 is FUN. All in all, 2011 kicked some major ass and I say bring it on 2012!
My new years resolutions this year are simple.
1. Run (or walk, crawl, whatever you prefer) 6 5k's.
2. Read 50 books.
3. Get another promotion at the end of the year.
4. Spend at least 1 weekend a month at the lake with my parents.
5. Win at least 1 tennis match in any given season.
6. Knock out the remaining things on my 101 in 1001 list and make sure it is well documented.
7. Keep my car clean.
What are your new years resolutions?